Job Title: Operator
Ensure machine is running properly and all company policies and procedures are being followed according to the specification sheet and machine protocol. This includes all safety procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and package product produced.
- Assure that all company Safety Program Policies are being followed at all times.
- Ensure products being packaged are to the highest quality standards.
- Hourly quality and machine checks, including machine adjustments.
- If repairs are not made in timely fashion, report to lead/supervisor.
- Fill out all necessary production cards.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Assist and hold co-workers accountable for proper and safe work practices.
- Self- motivated person that does not require much supervision.
- Good people skills.
- Dependable and team oriented.
- Able to learn new skills.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience.